Friday, May 11, 2012

Mickey Mouse Weekly #604 from England - December 8th, 1951

Ok, I've got some catching up to do.  Remember, waaaay back in 2011, I was doing a series of posts on the Alice in Wonderland serialization in Mickey Mouse Weekly, and it stopped (twice)?  Well, I'm back on it now folks, so get ready for the rest.  Now with larger images, so you can actually read the text!
We restart where we left off, at issue 604 featuring a cover of Goofy and Mickey, and Goofy is of course up to mischief.
Our Alice story continues at the Mad Tea Party, "Twinkle twinkle little bat...".

2 comments:

Astral Pen said...

I've noticed in several comics (maybe a book, but I can't remember) that Alice always gets covered with cake after it explodes, but this never occurs in the movie. A changed scene, perhaps?

Matt said...

Perhaps, most of these adaptations were created, or at least planned, long before the film was released.