Friday, March 18, 2011

Life Magazine Photo - Can You Find All the Alice Items?

Did you know that the entire Life photo archive is available and searchable online?  How cool is that?  All you have to do is go to Google Images, and in the search box enter source:life at the beginning of your search phrase, and you'll get the life photo archive results.  For example if you wanted to find all Walt Disney photos, you'd enter source: life walt disney.  That being said...I found this very cool photo of Roy Disney sitting in a big pile of merchandise.  I'm guessing this is 1953 or thereabouts, since Peter Pan merchandise figures prominently in this photo, and there is nothing from Lady and the Tramp or later, nor Disneyland.
Can you spot all the Alice items in this photo?  I found 21, but then again I'm probably more tuned-in to it than most.  I even found 2 items I've never seen before.  Answers tomorrow!

1 comment:

Snow White Archive said...

What a fantastic shot! And resource! Thanks for the link to this tremendous Life archive.

By the way, I found about 15 or 16 items...um...oops, that is 15 or 16 Snow White items. Kinda got sidetracked during my search for Alices :)