Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disneyland Vacation Photos

Our Disneyland vacation was a smashing success. Computer Girl very much enjoyed her 21st birthday celebration at Club 33 (thank you Tony!!!), and a great time was had by all.

I was pleasantly surprised on Father's Day when we entered the park to see this window display at the Emporium. Nice to see that they have their priorities in line.

I must admit I did spend quite a bit of time stalking the various Alice characters all over the park. I had a surprising amount of luck too, as I managed to find four of the seven (do they even have the Walrus and Tweedles anymore?)

This is quite possibly the cutest Alice I've seen at the park in quite some time.

She is a teeny thing too.

The Hatter of course can never be serious...

I did manage to get some good shots inside the Alice attraction as well.







3 comments:

Tom said...

Cool. I'm surprised they have the hookah with the caterpillar. Sure, it was in the movie, but you'd think they'd want to hide that to keep kids from smoking or something.

TokyoMagic! said...

I haven't seen the Walrus in decades, but I've seen Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum as recently as 2005. Uh...I guess that isn't so recent, is it?

Major Pepperidge said...

Excellent photos from inside the ride. And yes, that is a cute Alice!