Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Going to Disneyland! Bruce Bushman Concept Brownline of the Teacups

I'm off on my summer vacation! Woohoo! First week in LA, Disneyland Sunday and Tuesday at a minimum, then a week in Colorado. To kick off my vacation here is a very cool Bruce Bushman concept brownline, hand colored, of the Teacup attraction.

Interesting to see the date on this, 4 months before the park opened. Guess there was not enough time to alter the OTS carnival ride to include the centerpiece.

Later parks did include a centerpiece, like WDW and Disneyland Paris, but Disneyland's has remained the same.

Stay tuned for the next two weeks for the Alice Attraction that Never Was series.

5 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, is this yours? What a treasure!

Matt said...

Yup, got back in the pre-mortgage, pre-wife, pre-daughter, pre-college tuition days. Ah the 1990s, so little life, so many Alice items...and you ain't seen nothin' yet :)

Matterhorn1959 said...

Hey Matt- where in Colorado are you going to be? Let me know if you are even close to Denver...maybe we can get together.

Heidi Ann said...

Ohhhh - Have FUN,FUN,FUN at the Happiest Place On Earth!
I know you will.

Matt said...

Thanks Heidi Ann, I know we will!!