Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Me and My DVD Experience

First of all I want to say that the whole crew at EMC West are just fantastic! They were so nice to me and greatly relieved a lot of my fears and anxiety over being on camera. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs this kind of work. Plus donuts!

My experience was not exactly what I was expecting, but I think it turned out ok. I was way more nervous than I thought I'd be, as evidenced by needing re-application of makeup even before we started filming! I caught my self rambling on a couple of occasions; I'm sure I didn't catch myself on others. I'm quite sure that the EMC crew will make me look much more intelligent than I felt with a little judicious editing ;-)

All in all a great experience, one that I hope to repeat when/if there is an Alice Blu-Ray release (hint,hint). I'm sure I'll be much calmer having one under my belt already. Who knows, maybe there'll even be budget to come and visit the collection in situ, that would be ideal.

- Matt Crandall, Alice Authority (thanks Hans!)

No comments: